Not able to update daily schedule at all?

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
1,673
Reaction score
1,222
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So yesterday morning I had trouble to get into ecosmart live to use feed mode. I figured it was another server maintenance. Then around noon feed mode was back normal. So I thought since I added some new corals I should dial down the light intensity for a couple of weeks to acclimate them. But no matter what I do, I just couldn't get the new program to be updated to the lights. It said "an error occurred.... please try again". I tried probably 20 times and finally gave up around 10PM thinking it could be a server problem. This morning I tried again the same thing just keeps happening. Is there anything wrong with the server? I restarted the reeflink and lights and vortechs multiple times during the whole process already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new