Not another radion question!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if anyone has kept track of me and my radions, then you know that I added two t5 bulbs onto the display.

So far things have looked great. But I want to see everyone's opinion on the white leds that are on the gen 2
Radions. I currently have them on only 3 hours a day at 45% of a 70% max overall intensity. I have heard the whites on the radions aren't that good, and was wondering if I could move it down to 15% since I have the two t5s setup (purple plus and aquablue special) won't that be enough white light for a 65 gallon with just the t5s?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new