Not only do I reef, I also quilt

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrishW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TrishW

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
838
Reaction score
13
Location
AlaBAMA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wouldn't let me send pics in a private message so I am posting them here.

This is a throw I made for my MIL's 70th birthday. I think she will like it.

photo 4 (1).jpg
photo 2.jpg
detail of the back
photo 1.jpg
At the suggestion of my husband I designed a template for the border quilting pattern using my Cricut.
photo 1 (1).jpg
Close up of the border
photo 1 (2).jpg
 
Well dang, beautiful. Reefing probably seems like a cake walk compared to quilting. No way could I do that.
 
I also quilt and do my aquarium. Both r peaceful. That quilt you made is beautiful. Nice work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new