Not so "new" guy here...

CoralGeeks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been registered/lurking here for a long time. I know a few of the members here offline and met several of them like revhtree and gflat, traded/bought/sold with both of them. Ive been at this hobby for going on 13yrs. Been in several aspects of this hobby as a hobbiest, worked at a LFS, online coral shop, and still farming corals to an extent. I got out of the business side of it for several reasons. I now work as a rep for a global aquatic transhipper, but I am staying as a hobbiest as there is no better addiction then reef keeping, haha! Im more of a practical reef keeper, I keep things simple.

Those that know me, know I dont care a bit to help people out. I know a lot about a lot, but theres a lot I dont know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new