Not so new to r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter Allycat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm working on it! I've come to the conclusion that I have to sell my body to fund the setup I want. I'll let you know when I'm open for business [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
I'm working on it! I've come to the conclusion that I have to sell my body to fund the setup I want. I'll let you know when I'm open for business [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hhhheeeeeeyyyyy[emoji6]
 
Ok I'm a cheater . I made a cheat book to remember the names of the corals I own lol
78a19eff863cb0e91aa422baac25416b.jpg
87e2dba1817674fcb77e40eed99557cd.jpg
 
Ok I'm a cheater . I made a cheat book to remember the names of the corals I own lol
78a19eff863cb0e91aa422baac25416b.jpg
87e2dba1817674fcb77e40eed99557cd.jpg

Welcome to R2R! That is a freaking GREAT idea! I'm totally stealing it. ;)
 
It comes in handy I just hand it to customers and let them shop then find them a frag of what they want

I dont sell, but I surely will make something similar on my computer to remember what all I have. I think I'll spend some time tomorrow taking pictures.
 
Ok I'm a cheater . I made a cheat book to remember the names of the corals I own lol
78a19eff863cb0e91aa422baac25416b.jpg
87e2dba1817674fcb77e40eed99557cd.jpg
Great idea! I can never remember the name of my corals. With them being frags, it's hard to tell because they change so much growing into colonies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new