• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Not sure how to price something? We can help!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,654
Reaction score
67,849
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
done.
 
Last edited:
I think I will see that acro colony it is like 3"x3" inches. When I posted some people think it is a strawberry shortcake but not 100% sure. Pls see pics. Lmk what is a fair asking price? I am thinking $250-300?

20201018_122457.jpg 20201018_121710.jpg 20201017_184950.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new