Not sure what I'm going to Build Thread

mlbrown322

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
58
Reaction score
42
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just starting to get backing the "Building Process" I know I'm likely to build at Red Sea Reefer 425/525 and just piecing together the list of "required" vs "nice to have" accessories to get it complete. I've been in the hobby before, but away for 10 years, so really looking forward to get back in and I'm finding so many things have changed, technology wise, but good aquarium husbandry will remain a constant. Here to the start of something good.

1636925819463.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new