Not sure what this is? Sponge?

milamlucas52

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this in my tank the other day and wasn’t sure if it is a sponge or what it is? Any info would be appreciated 🤙🏼


IMG_1004.jpeg
 
Hi, In my tank chances are a blob of glue, I’m messy attaching corals, but in yours it looks more like a sponge
I’ve had the tank for like 3 and a half years and don’t have any glue there. Haha trust me my glue spots aren’t the best either so I feel you. But I’m thinking a sponge too. Which I haven’t introduced anything new for a while now so not sure where it came from.
 
I’ve had the tank for like 3 and a half years and don’t have any glue there. Haha trust me my glue spots aren’t the best either so I feel you. But I’m thinking a sponge too. Which I haven’t introduced anything new for a while now so not sure where it came from.
Yeah, It’s amazing how things just show up out of nowhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new