Not sure where to go for help...

  • Thread starter Thread starter AWIL57
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AWIL57

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
262
Reaction score
117
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I have been a member here for a few years and have had no issues at all. I've been selling off parts of my old system as I'm getting out for now and today when I tried to make a new post for my items I ran into "You do not have sufficient privilege's to post here." in the classifieds. I can't find a support email or anything. How do I get this fixed?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new