Nov 09 POTM Winner!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,884
Reaction score
122,533
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats to ReefRunner!!! He is our November winner!

What a great photo! Thanks to everyone for participating!

Check out this months topic for POTM: DECEMBER POTM Is Here!!!

Nightmaresgood.jpg
 
Thank you everyone:) I took that picture after reading Junior's "How to" photography tutorial. It really has helped me take better photos of my tank. Plus, Nightmares are such a beautiful zoa that you just can't go wrong.


Robin
 
can you post the link of the how to take a pic? also congrats!!!
 
BUMP for this awesome photo!
 
Congrats! That is an awesome photo for sure! I have been reading Juniors tutorial as well. I guess I'm just not a very fast learner.

Dave
 
Thanks again everyone. I love digital photography. You can shoot LOTS of pictures with different exposure and f-stop combos until you find the one that is just right. That way nobody sees all the mistakes:)


Robin
 
Nice shot - digital is sooo much cheaper than film for just that reason ^.
 
Great photo. Although I'm not a zoa guy personally, some of the best macro shots I've seen are of them. Nice pic - Junior's how to has helped me immensely as well. It's amazing how photographing your corals can be as challenging as keeping them sometimes...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new