November Meeting!!! Everybody come!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter scouncil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ok, I'm skipping the frags since it looks like only us for sure. Nabors, Kyle and DHutcheson, hope to see you all there and I'll cut the corals later for you if you are interested. Kyle, I have plenty of mushrooms, so don't bring them for me and I don't have room for the Kenya since I know it will get bigger...... Thanks for offering though!! Call me if you want to try some SPS and I'll snip before I come. Number above.
 
Jim,
Thanks for the hospitality. What a spectacular tank...the fish room wasn't bad either. Being a newbie it was very interesting to see what is possible. I got several ideas today from my visit that I intend on using in my set up. In particular I am going to put together some storage shelves to hold my fish supplies to keep them organized and easily accessible.
 
Had a great time everyone! I thought the tank was amazing last time i was there, and you still took it to another level! Jim youve done an amazing job. Chili was great to!
 
Sorry I could not make the meeting today. I would very much like to know when the next one is. Do you guys meet monthly? Bimonthly? Anyways, sorry guys but will make the next one! just let me know! Thanks! P.S. did anyone decide about the reeftopia order??Thanks!
 
Always good to visit with fellow reefers! Wish we could do it more often. Meetings have been infrequent of late. May be some new people can get us energized?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new