November Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the November meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting! :bigsmile:


 
I have some purple hornets orange bam bams blue Tubbs fire and ice. $5 pp. If you want let me know asap I need to cut and let heal before the meeting
 
Blue hornet frags for $20(5+ polyps), king midas frags for $10(8+ polyps), fire and ice for $10 (2-4 polyps or more), 3p chong bong $35, 4p pink zipper $45, blue tubbs for $20, 8p raptor rainbow $65
 
Last edited:
I'll take 2 polyps of the purple hornet. Gonna try it out again some reason my tank dosnt like hornets.
 
I'll take fire and ice, and is the king Midas yellow or green, when I googled there were some yellow and some green. Can you post any pics? Thanks!
 
Phil I'll take some orange bam bams. I don't care who the fire and ice comes from.
 
Can I post what I'm looking for?

Utter chaos and Rastas
 
I'll take a couple polyps of purple hornets too
 
I'll take fire and ice, and is the king Midas yellow or green, when I googled there were some yellow and some green. Can you post any pics? Thanks!

It's yellow.

How about i give you the king midas and fire & ice, and Phil can give you purple hornets and orange bam bam?
 
Great I love the yellow. So I'll take those two from you and Phil I'll take the Purple Hornets and Fire and ice.
 
Anyone have pyto?

Just googled "pyto coral" to see what you were looking for and apparently that's a snake. Not the biggest fan of snakes. Especially in a reef tank! Lol
 
Phytoplankton. ...lol my spelling has never been up to par....
 
Don't blame your spelling, blame your spell check!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new