November Meeting

urg it was all going good and reletivly smooth untill i just relized im 1 90degree elbow and one 40 degree bend short and lowes closes in an hour or 2 and my buddy bailed on me and ive done as much as i can without some one and a ride to lowes so im heading to my buddys real quik ill let everyone know when i get done
 
Ive got a friend selling a cheap car. I think he only wants $500 for it, it runs good. but you have to disconect the battery everytime you park for the day or the battery runs down.
 
its up to yall and i got a truck lined up its just taking longer than expected butany one have any idea why my overflow that runs to the other room that has the same length flex hose on the return and its pipe is longer so why cant the pump in there keep up and do yall think the esyiest way to solve this is add a ball valve and turn it down a littl
 
could you re ask that in english? HEHE! I dont understand what your asking. Maybe start your own " Tank build thread" So the meeting thread isnt full of off topic posts. then we can spend more time answering your questions
 
sorry, but it looks like I wont be able to be there. i will prolly be in the hospital with my wife having my first son. if he is born by then though I will come for a bit. I would like to meet everyone if I can.
 
If you move it to the 22nd I will be able to make it. That would be great because I would love to see the tank with all the new goodies in it!!

This time of year is hard because so many people are busy with families and holiday stuff.
 
I think I am good with the 22nd as well. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new