November Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter jules11vb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Enjoyed the meet, finally got to put some faces to names. Course, I'm bad enough with names, I'll forget it all by next meet. I should start keeping a list, lol. It was good to meet you guys, thank you for the chili.
 
Jules! I dont feel the love? I did find it thank you, just seeing if you disapeared from the forrums for a few days or what? LOL! I was going to say thanks for a great meeting and letting us see your tank. But now my feelings are hurt! :cry:

P.S. keep on your schedule and always finish your "to do list"

very funny! I am "on top of" my to do list...thank you very much! LOL.
 
See this is why we like you julie! LOL!

It was nice to meet you strike! Look forward to seeing you more at the meetings! hope daniel didnt run you off with his mouth!
 
Well! Obviously I need to pay more attention!!! I was out of town this past weekend and couldn't have made it anyway, but I wish I could have seen your tank!!
Susan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new