Now I cant log in

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry I bought this crap!!! Now it wont let me log in. Wouldnt take my password so I had it send a code. There is nowhere to enter this stupid code. It wants me to reset my password but on the second (confirmation) entry it will only take numbers. OMG you guys should pull these controllers off the market and get somebody to redesign them and the app.!!!

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry I bought this crap!!! Now it wont let me log in. Wouldnt take my password so I had it send a code. There is nowhere to enter this stupid code. It wants me to reset my password but on the second (confirmation) entry it will only take numbers. OMG you guys should pull these controllers off the market and get somebody to redesign them and the app.!!!

Hey, Daddy-O! This sounds frustrating. I am sorry for the annoying inconvenience. I have been MIA from R2R for much of the summertime, so I am very sorry I missed your PM earlier. There is some exciting news I would like to share with you, though. I will reply to your private message so we can talk in more detail.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back