nox angels anyone had one

Udest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looking for anyone who's had a nox angel thinking of grabbing the one at my LFS in a few weeks all i have is a single firefish atm and some softies.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am one of the most tolerance of fish picking. I feed my tank a lot and I have all kinds of angels in my reef. I think the Midnight Angel is a very beautiful angel, even if it's color is not the best. I love the Nox due to the large fully extend fins, and the graceful swimming motion, and the purposeful movement in the aquarium. I tried to keep one twice, and both were removed with in 24 hrs, do to constant picking. They prefer picking corals and clams over food. Both were eating well at the LFS, but hey only go after corals and clams in my tank.

Needless to say, no Nox for me. I have to try to get a golden angel instead in the future, which has much of the same characteristics of the Nox that I like.

OP
OP
Udest

Udest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well shoot I was hoping they weren't that obnoxious was hoping to stock it in a tank full of xenia , buttons , shrooms and other stuff that takes off like crazy.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I too had one and same experience. Chased some of my fish especially at feeding and went after my softie coral

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back