NT Labs Anti-Aptasia

kaceyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard some good things about the above mentioned product but can't find it in the US. NT Labs is based in the UK. I'm hoping someone is bringing it across the sea and that someone here at R2R will know who that is and where I can buy it.
I only have two visible aptasia which have been around for quite a while without multiplying. Don't want to push my luck any further so... I search.
Please let me know if you know,
Thanks,

Kaceyo

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take the rock out and put gel superglue all over the two aiptasia. Most aiptasia killers end up causing them to spread more.

Uncle99

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aptasia X.....used 30 years.........gone and never spread.....unless I don’t use it correctly.
Never once, I repeat never once, has Aptasia X ever caused a spread in Aptasia in any of my tanks.
Then again, that’s just my opinion.

A1BB27AB-336A-4621-A653-D584D3E389BC.jpeg

OP
OP
K

kaceyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. Sorry 'bout the super late response but been swamped lately. And not in a good way.
The rocks are not coming out without a re-scape right after. I tried super glueing one but it poked it's head back out a couple of days after.
The guy recomending the NY Lab stuff compared it w/Aptasia X, saying it was more reliable with 100% success. If I can't locate some I'll def go with Aptasia X.

Kaceyo

Back