OP
OP
LardLad

LardLad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a new name for the Classic Purple People Eaters?
Not sure

avalanche-people-eater-zoanthids_c55932e5-30af-4e26-a59b-02a9a84211ed_600x.jpg

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Nuclear green clockwork zoas isn't a widely recognized name. Happen to have a pic of it for an alternate ID? Otherwise given naming conventions you'd likely have to get that specific strain from whoever named it. As for your Avalanche PE likely you'd have to get that specific thing from Brandon (zoanthinds.com) as he has a lot of unique stuff that takes awhile to become widely available.

OP
OP
LardLad

LardLad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nuclear green clockwork zoas isn't a widely recognized name. Happen to have a pic of it for an alternate ID? Otherwise given naming conventions you'd likely have to get that specific strain from whoever named it. As for your Avalanche PE likely you'd have to get that specific thing from Brandon (zoanthinds.com) as he has a lot of unique stuff that takes awhile to become widely available.
LED-Nuclear-Clockwork.jpg

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I found both of these on zoanthids. Com. They say that they're out of stock. I'm just wondering if anybody has any available. They're pretty fantastic

Gotcha, yeah, Zoanthinds.com has a lot of unique stuff. Like I mentioned some of it is out there but I haven't see either of those offer by any guys I know. Best bet is to contact him directly and see. He's a good guy and you can get ahold of him either by emailing or facebook messenger. They've got so much stuff the site might just not be updated.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back