Nuclear Green Palythoa, Free or Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cristatus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cristatus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
60084
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These palys were irritating my red setosa so I've trimmed a few and glued them to frag plugs. These are fast growers and voracious eaters. The biggest (not fragged) is 4 years old and the size of a silver dollar with the tentacles. Free to a good home but I'd love to get a frag in exchange. Located in Wauconda. DM if you're interested. Cheers!

PXL_20220409_014816790.MP.jpg PXL_20220411_150418578.MP.jpg
 
I'm new to R2R and I didn't get any takers. Any advice on another place to post this?
 
Curious as to how the nuclear green palys ended up doing in your tank?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new