Nudibranches, who’s got em?

TrevorHorn19

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
96
Reaction score
82
Location
Louisville
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everywhere I’m looking is sold out. Anyone know how to get ahold of some?
 
At the end of November I had about 100, I couldn’t even give them away local. My local ref community is non-existing. I ended up mailing some to Washington, then drove an hour gave the rest to my favorite fish store. Keep checking salty underground that’s where I got mine originally. Dustin
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new