Nudie Pictures :x

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddr_phish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats, You better go ahead and get the shotgun ready for all those potential suitors.

Gran-Torino-Clint_l.jpg
 
lol Katy say's she doesn't want kids for a little while but I haven't gotten my tank upgrade yet... that would so not be fair... lol
 
Supposed to be end of September, beginning of October, but the baby is freakin' huge for only 20 weeks. Might be earlier.

Thanks for all the congrats guys and gals!

They probably started counting from the wrong date! Congrats, enjoy every day because they will suddenly be over.
 
Congrats !!!! Yeah get the shotgun from now!!! J/k. I have two girls myself ages 3 and 2 and if I was to have another baby I would want it to be a another girl.:D
 
Congrats! I only have boys, but one of my friends has two girls.... bless his heart, he hasn't slept since they turned 14. :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new