OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did this "dace" have his reproduce. i have several polyp that are a mix. greens and purple throughout. almost like someone took a paint brush and splattered it. do not know if one that was grafted together will do that.
ps
wwc there no reason to be a hater. just because i did not bring it into your place so you can claim it as yours......hmm bubble gum monster from faois. oppps did i say that. have a great day

Last edited:

ZoaFan08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did this "dace" have his reproduce. i have several polyp that are a mix. greens and purple throughout. almost like someone took a paint brush and splattered it. do not know if one that was grafted together will do that.
ps
wwc there no reason to be a hater. just because i did not bring it into your place so you can claim it as yours......hmm bubble gum monster from faois. oppps did i say that. have a great day

I sense I am missing a good story here...

m'akoyPINOY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's some of mine..i did'nt cut them or glued together.
june09tankpics023.jpg

morphpaly011.jpg

reefdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pinoy:

did yours fuse into one polyp or just reproduce like that? the second pic looks fused. interesting

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet makoy does it have a name yet. just wondering. that what i want to establish. i did a search and found the guy who glued them. they were half and half. the color did not smear throughout like mine and makoy

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ps
why are you calling me Hater?? not nice at all, I was just posting that you should look into it since some other people have it already is nothing new, should I got my e-mail box and show you what your boy John From FAOIS say to me about that :wink: or should I get the original owner of the coral to shim in, please let me know since you want to open a can of worms :tongue: I can play this game and prove things as well.

enjoy this link buddy
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1601095&page=2
:wink:
I think you need to stop hating now, I got proof and it makes itchy man look really bad along with his followers(you)
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if you frag a single polyp and keep it by itself will the new polyps have the same color?

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they grow like this or is it a one or two and done back to normal?

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am going to single the polyps out later tonight and then see what happens from there. but no one else has any suggestions on names? that is what this thread was originally started for. i would like to get 2 more choices in the pole at the top of the page

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think a name should be given till you know it grows like that because having this hybrid has been done many times b4.

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have only seen it once where it was done naturally and that was today from m'akoy. i am not talking about chopping them up and then glue them back together. the other polyps that have the green backround with the purple specles (streaks) throughout i think will pass the trait the others i am not sure of. i will pull my mini colony out though and chop it up to see if it will hold true to the morph.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to do this a couple years ago when I got them both the first time....Never did do it either...Well this week is vacation and I will have a frag mixed with both....Sweet polyp bro, I alwas wondered if they would do that but just liked the thought of both colors mixed as a colony.....

Psychographic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved a frag of PD's from my DT into the frag tank, there is a lone Green/Purple morph in the center of the frag.

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cousin, (PurpleTang) has this hybrid. His naturally happened because it was from Mckoy's tank that he bought it from. Its now on a single polyp and not reproducing any new hybrids. It actually is only making new Purpledeaths and not Nuke greens which i think brings up another question..How come it is not reproducing both Purple deaths and Nuke greens? It only happens if your lucky and they grow into each other and there is a very little chance that you will be able to repruduce this morph. Also, i think the name is Two Face and I dont know why you wouldn't want to name it that because its a sick name! its much better than purple nukes or any other name you have there....All i want to know is if its new polyps come out to be purple deaths instead of nuke greens

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 faced is a great name. i am asking the general consensus here. thats why i put a pole up. nuclear or nuc deaths already exist and i have those in my nano. but thats realy the best name for them.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hating going on! Its a cool polyp for sure. It sould be awesome to see a complete colony. I guess I will have to play around with the polyps now......

Back