Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

makingbubbles

Broke, Poor, Cheap Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds like if you combine both the names you would have "double trouble" or not. but if i ever got to name some thing it would be (the totally coolest freaken awesomeness kicking asparagus bomb digity frieto pie hard core knickerbockers wazoooom alien morph cow blue horn willy) or ttcfakabdfphckwamcbhw for short.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice paly in your avatar makingbubbles! LOL! :) That was my first ever submission.

Who Dah?

Exoticfrags.us
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when naming that paly would it make a difference wether the green was the dominate or the purple is the dominate one? just wondering because mine is the opposite when it comes to color

Are you asking from a CoralPedia standpoint? If presented with the question, we would more than likely, and respectfully, decide to keep it the same name as the "Two Face Paly" on the CoralPedia site. It would be similar to say a "Devil's Armor" Paly that exhibits more black than orange vs. more orange than black. Or speckled orange vs. solid orange. Or speckled black vs. solid black. Without derailing this thread but offered as an explanation: we try our best to prevent duplicate/similar submissions as per the feedback of the Zoanthid community as a whole which is the basis for this answer.

Having said that: I think your morphed specimen here (and the others' that have done this as well) is awesome and we'd love to add your photos to the site!
:D

On a side note: Interesting... In my previous post, I just copy/pasted the URL from FF. Looks like the forum software grabs the title of that page and replaces it with the title of that page on the forum post? I hadn't intended to paste the text title of the URL there like that. Oops!

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i give you permission to use my pic. and thank you for answering my question. that was what i wanted to know, now if i ever get a macro i will show you what happens when the grow out of this morph

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 111 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 123 47.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.3%
Back