Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Purpletang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya mine is from m'akoy, and he calls it Two Face, and the frag i got from him only reproduces purple deaths but a different shade of normal purple deaths, it also reproduces these polyps faster then other zoas that i have, its almost spitting out a new polyp every other week

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these andvyhe person who I got them from calls them nuclear deaths just to let you know. Awesome piece with or withnout a name for sure.

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when naming that paly would it make a difference wether the green was the dominate or the purple is the dominate one? just wondering because mine is the opposite when it comes to color

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told you to ask:beat_brick: there was a name already :horse: But I guess I'm a hater for bringing it to your attention, right?

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you may not have noticed the post above it i am asking the question does it make a difference wether the polyp is mostly nuc gree or purple death? oh and by the way you are so helpful. thanks

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when the polyps completely mix they form a nuc green with purple striations throughout. is that the same for the 2 face or does it form a purple polyp with green tinges in it

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you may not have noticed the post above it i am asking the question does it make a difference wether the polyp is mostly nuc gree or purple death? oh and by the way you are so helpful. thanks
are you really asking or you playing dumb now, oh wait let me refresh your memory real quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaita98911
did this "dace" have his reproduce. i have several polyp that are a mix. greens and purple throughout. almost like someone took a paint brush and splattered it. do not know if one that was grafted together will do that.
ps
wwc there no reason to be a hater. just because i did not bring it into your place so you can claim it as yours......hmm bubble gum monster from faois. oppps did i say that. have a great day

why are you calling me Hater?? not nice at all, I was just posting that you should look into it since some other people have it already is nothing new, should I got my e-mail box and show you what your boy John From FAOIS say to me about that :wink: or should I get the original owner of the coral to shim in, please let me know since you want to open a can of worms :tongue: I can play this game and prove things as well.

enjoy this link buddy
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh...1601095&page=2
:wink:
I think you need to stop hating now, I got proof and it makes itchy man look really bad along with his followers(you)
Have a nice day.

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you may not have noticed the post above it i am asking the question does it make a difference wether the polyp is mostly nuc gree or mostly purple death?
i am asking this question mine and m'akoy looks the same. dace does not his looks mostly purple death. does that make a difference?

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion:

I really don't think it makes a difference people. It's like asking if you put the red paint into the blue paint to make purple, or if you put the blue paint into the red paint. The end result is the same.

"six of one, a half dozen of the other"

Now if you could get a purple death polyp to say R2R in green, then lets talk!

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victor, do you have a two fAce yet? I will bring one to you if you like...

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry the three times I checked they were wide open and did not feel like getting the ladder out to reach the bottom of the tank. Will probably get supplies to frag up today and get the pics also

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry the three times I checked they were wide open and did not feel like getting the ladder out to reach the bottom of the tank. Will probably get supplies to frag up today and get the pics also

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen threads about this where they actually cut both polyps in half and the 2 ends fuse nice and naturally. But I can't remember if the babies from that hybrid/frankenstien resembles it's mother/father?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 111 42.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 128 48.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.1%
Back