• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Numerous LPS & SPS Corals Tank Breakdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmy535
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
5072337B-B079-4E93-91A6-A2F9210314D5.jpeg

tck pink Cadillac $50
 
2AB951A8-CFD0-46CE-A7E5-585F19711DAD.jpeg
Tck berry nasuta $35
 
48FDCA8A-7B7F-4884-9789-436949E803C9.jpeg

Tck arc gold finger $65
 
E3A1DA0B-A273-489A-B156-C777E276AFA3.jpeg

Green hairy mushroom $45
 
70lbs of live rock full cured! $1lb (2 structures cemented together making about 35lbs each dry weight)
F7D7EACE-10A3-46E8-A970-216C6CBDA184.jpeg
23793ABB-1FA8-49CF-BB88-6FAD0CB3D155.jpeg
 
2 BTAs sold!
 
What do you still have for sale ?
 
What do you still have for sale ?
I have someone coming at 10am today to grab what I believe all of livestock left, but he may not. I’ll update here later today
 
Ya sorry… Covid struck you more than 1 way! I had a couple come down yesterday am and pretty much grabbed everything I had. I have just a few more pieces left
 
Ok but I have no idea what that meant other then you sold it all thanks
 
Ok but I have no idea what that meant other then you sold it all thanks
Sorry, part of that was “copy paste” didn’t double check it. No offense. All livestock sold. Only equipment left
 
All livestock sold!
Starting to part out equipment now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new