Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RIGHT SIDE
FTSrightside-1.jpg

FTSrightside3-1.jpg

Wow! I love the colors you've got going on in here. How did I miss this update.

blaten

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I want to take more pics of my chalices. Always seems like theres never enough time. Then when it's time to frag it you have to take a picture so you can remember it before it gets hacked. Am I the only one who does this?

Haha, I definitely do this as well. I don't see why you wouldn't.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We need more pics!!

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in love with your tank, Nuocmam. Simply amazing.

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dosing and DIPPING daily bro!.:tea:

If you ever frag your avatar. I would love to get a piece
You know how we do. Someday when it gets bigger or when I really need the funds.

It was cool meeting you this weekend and thanks for the frag.
Thank you Darrell it was nice meetin you as well. We need to hangout the next time I'm down there. You missed some good times after you took off.
Wow! I love the colors you've got going on in here. How did I miss this update.
Uhhh... You were busy being mesmerized by your beautiful corals?
Haha, I definitely do this as well. I don't see why you wouldn't.
I am not alone.
Are you still dosing these? And if so what one do you think works the best… Sponge power?
Out of all the supplements I've tried I still use Coral Vitalizer, Sponge Power, and LPS aminos.
i would love to see a picture of the tank before you had any corals in it.
I don't have any pics of it with no corals but I do have some pics with it all softies/lps and a few when it was just all frags.
I am in love with your tank, Nuocmam. Simply amazing.
Thanks man. At least somebody loves it. Somedays I hate it and somedays I hate it.

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see progression shots!!
How long u been in hobby is this ur first attempt with sps?? Ur tank just amazing
And ur sps is crazy nice !! I'm gonna try ecobak any suggestions??

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. My wife says I'm not the boss of anything except yard work and taking out the trash. Tank will have been up 4 years in Jan. It's my 2nd tank. My first was a 30G that had a couple sticks in it. Trust me I've killed more than my share of corals and then some.

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi nucoman ur pm box is full wanted to ask u about the Eco bak I just ordered some from salty supply for my 40 breeder !!!
The aqua ad milli is so sick how long have u had it where is it in ur tank I have a tiny nub that came in rough from shipping receded a bit when I switched tanks now is a completely un colored frag on my rack with little to no polyp ext
Have u ever had Luck with frags that r that far gone b4?? I'm tempted to just toss it when I look at urs!

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi nucoman ur pm box is full wanted to ask u about the Eco bak I just ordered some from salty supply for my 40 breeder !!!
The aqua ad milli is so sick how long have u had it where is it in ur tank I have a tiny nub that came in rough from shipping receded a bit when I switched tanks now is a completely un colored frag on my rack with little to no polyp ext
Have u ever had Luck with frags that r that far gone b4?? I'm tempted to just toss it when I look at urs!

Sorry man. Inbox cleaned up. I've had that piece for about 1.5 years. I've had sps be brown for a year before coloring up. Some I've given up on and some I haven't. This one is worth the wait IMO. When I first received my piece it was much more peach colored. I'm keeping it under ATI PowerModule t5's up high towards the center of the tank.

Nht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey nuocmam. Your tank is truly a beauty. But hey this has been asked many times by several lol. Tell us your husbandry secrets (ecobak, lighting, dosing) so that we can learn from you oh mighty Si-Fu. We want to maintain tanks at least half as good as yours! :)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back