Nuocmam's 90

Scoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hats off to ya! Very nice n healthy looking corals! By chance were you at the nvr swap yesterday? Anyways, keep up the good work!

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. My wife says I'm not the boss of anything except yard work and taking out the trash.

Hahahaha. :bigsmile:

Sorry for any possible ignorance, but are you actually dosing Nuocman sauce or is it a joke LOL.

BTW. How fast does your superman table grow for you?

Reefer559

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your corals look amazing I don't live that far and once my tanks stable again I'd love to see yours in person and maybe talk you out of a few frags. :bigsmile:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wow for the latest pics!

veloboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank man. Outstanding. Proves you don't have to have a massive box to make it impressive. Sick tank...one of the nicest I've seen.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yuckkk.. uglyyyyyy.. what a waste of 9 mins ans 23 sec of my lovely sexy life looking at the thread... booooooo Uggggggghhhhhh.. throwup now

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incredible tank ! just went threw your thread ,amazing tank you have

OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey nuocmam. Your tank is truly a beauty. But hey this has been asked many times by several lol. Tell us your husbandry secrets (ecobak, lighting, dosing) so that we can learn from you oh mighty Si-Fu. We want to maintain tanks at least half as good as yours! :)
Si-Fu? AHAHA! Nah.No secrets. Just plain hard work. Stable parameters. Keep nutrients in check. Still running Ecobak, ATI PowerModule, and dosing BRS 2/3 part.

When my tank grows up, I want it to look just like yours.
Your tank looks amazing already.
Great pic of the ASD rainbow..............verry nice tank.
I love your sticks u have such amazing variety and the color is almost unbelievable !!
Thank you.
My hats off to ya! Very nice n healthy looking corals! By chance were you at the nvr swap yesterday? Anyways, keep up the good work!
Yes I was. It was very nice to meet you and Scott. Crazy sps tank you guys have going on up there.

would dosing nuocmam sauce make my aquasd look like yours and the rest of my corals for that matter?

Hahahaha. :bigsmile:

Sorry for any possible ignorance, but are you actually dosing Nuocman sauce or is it a joke LOL.

BTW. How fast does your superman table grow for you?
Lol! Just a joke man. The Superman Table once it hits.a certain size has grown at a good clip for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nuocmam

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have such an amazing tank!! Nice work, and great photos

Just wow for the latest pics!

Truly an inspiration, amazing!

Nice tank man. Outstanding. Proves you don't have to have a massive box to make it impressive. Sick tank...one of the nicest I've seen.

Incredible tank ! just went threw your thread ,amazing tank you have

Thanks guys just picked up a new lens. Take some new pics for your enjoyment as soon as I find the time. In some ways not having a huge tank can be challenging.

Last edited:

Nht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure this has been mentioned already but what is your t5 bulb configuration? I'm switching to t5 soon and I really like the color of your tank overall. Thanks

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 40.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back