Nutrient Levels for Haddoni Color?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
2,156
Location
The Shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the ideal nutrient level targets for a Haddoni rainbow nem? I have heard both sides if the spectrum, from .02-2.0 ppm po4 and no3 3-20. I have noticed BTA's darken a when po4 gets to high. My rainbow Haddoni had lost some the green, orange and yellow. It's mainly pink and red now. It could be due to the transition to my tank or maybe my levels.
 
Red haddoni typically exhibit other colors when stressed. Once established they usually become all red.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new