Nuvo 10 or Nuvo 20?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zaekor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pick it up and keep the live rock he includes....if you don't use it you can sell it or trade for credit at fish store!
Great idea. I will speak with my parents and i'll contact the seller and see if I can get $300 for it.
Thanks for the help!
~Mitch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new