Nuvo 150 int

  • Thread starter Thread starter DUDEMAN_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DUDEMAN_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been creeping r2r for a awhile and finally decided to make an account.

I was wondering what your thoughts were on the nuvo 150 int lagoon for a white spotted bamboo shark?
 
Way to small in my opinion. 6ftx2ft is that smallest foot print I would try.
 
Personally I'd rather have a 6ft tank for them. Just my opinion.

I currently have. 6x2. He’s only 11-12” now but I can see him having trouble turning once he gets bigger.
 
I currently have. 6x2. He’s only 11-12” now but I can see him having trouble turning once he gets bigger.
If you see it outgrowing a 6x2 tank already, i'd say go bigger than a IM150. If it was my choice I'd go bigger.
 
If you see it outgrowing a 6x2 tank already, i'd say go bigger than a IM150. If it was my choice I'd go bigger.

I’m waiting on a quote on a 6x4 glass rimless . I was hoping to get away with the cost of the 150 vs custom it I guess not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new