Nuvo 40

Picture update! :)
66064B40-5371-4492-957E-63C95BD83663.jpeg
873FD60E-8DFC-455A-ACA2-FC9C07356480.jpeg
CF622338-4AA7-4958-80DD-849A632AD847.jpeg
4DD68A33-2FF9-4EDA-9329-E1FE016A4209.jpeg
F16AC9DB-62A9-4F69-A3B4-216B23D6773A.jpeg
16AE39A1-4FED-4E7A-B81B-EF8A9E4FCDE0.jpeg
 
Hey reefers! Long time no update here...I shut down the Nuvo 40 in September and sold the majority of coral and equipment, as well as the tank. I wanted to create a pico tank for the challenge, as well as for the aesthetics of such a small slice of the ocean. After the sale, I placed the remaining coral in the new 4.1 gallon pico to start things off right. I was sad to see the 40 go, but feel like I am enjoying the simplicity of water changes and the challenges that come with the new pico. Thanks everyone for following along with the 40 and I invite you to now come check out my new Lifegard Aquatics 4.1 gallon pico! :)

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/pico-reef-lifegard-aquatics-crystal-aio-4-1.763294/#post-8097122
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new