Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

I've been keeping it simple. No skimmer with 20% weekly water changes(takes 5 minutes). Filter sock on the right overflow and media basket with chemipure elite on the right. Filter sock swapped every three days. I don't dose anything. I use HW marinemix reefer. I LOVE this salt!
 
I've got a banggai cardinal, blue green chromis, ruby red dragonet and a fridmani pseudochromis. They all get along great. I was worried about the fridmani but he is more docile than the chromis! Love those fridmani! I've got the dragonet on frozen and tisbe pods. I'm very careful not to overfeed and nitrates stay around 5-6ppm consistently.
 
Darth, would you recommend this tank to others?
 
Darth, would you recommend this tank to others?
Absolutely! They now send out 2 filter socks with every tank. I didn't need both though. Used the intank basket from my nuvo 8. Maintenance is a breeze on these tanks.
 
FTS

20160804_192303.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new