Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

TDS

20161002_155216.jpg
 
Your tank is really nice. Love all the colors and how they just jump out at you! I have a question on your kessils settings I have the same light I been playing with it for some time. Im just looking for ideas.
 
Your tank is really nice. Love all the colors and how they just jump out at you! I have a question on your kessils settings I have the same light I been playing with it for some time. Im just looking for ideas.
Thanks! In the above picture the intensity is at 100% and color is 65%. I run dawn/dusk settings via apex. Ramp up in the morning with blue and it changes to white midday and back to blue for a few hours. The coral really like it. I'm going to start adding acro colonies soon so I'll have to add another to avoid any shading on them.
 
Everything looks awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new