Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

Star

20161022_185024.jpg
 
Do you have a fish and invert stock list? Scanned through a few pages and didn't see it. Just looking through your pics it seems like you have every invert under the sun haha. It's crazy how much stuff you have in here man! I have the same tank with 1/10 of the coral and already feel like I'm running out of space. Crazy awesome tank. I check this thread every time you add pics.
 
Do you have a fish and invert stock list? Scanned through a few pages and didn't see it. Just looking through your pics it seems like you have every invert under the sun haha. It's crazy how much stuff you have in here man! I have the same tank with 1/10 of the coral and already feel like I'm running out of space. Crazy awesome tank. I check this thread every time you add pics.
And a fighting conch and some Nass snails, I forgot!
 
Looking awesome!!! It looks so much bigger than a 20 gal!!:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new