NUVO Fusion AIO Sump Cover

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScoobyJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScoobyJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
158
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I made an acrylic cover for the back of my NUVO 40 Fusion Pro. Just thought I'd share :)

20200526_095144.jpg 20200526_095137.jpg 20200526_094852.jpg 20200526_094804.jpg 20200525_132748.jpg 20200525_094310.jpg
 
Nice! I may steal that idea. NUVO 40, right? Its also a bit wacky that I have the exact same light. If you haven't replaced the fans, you wont believe how quiet that thing can actually be. Where did you pick up the acrylic, may I ask?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new