NWRC: Tank Pilgrimage

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to all the folks in the Northern Wyoming Reef Club!

I've heard back from most people, and we are definitely a go for Sunday March 1st @ 1:00pm. I know several people clean their tanks on the last Saturday of the Month, which means they should be bright and shiny on the following Sunday.

Some have mentioned maybe doing snacks at each house as well, others thought maybe only at the final stop – let me know your thoughts folks. We need to make a final decision on this in the next couple of days.

Anybody else in the Northern Wyoming/Southern Montana area who is interested feel free to come and join us. PM for specific me for more specific info.

Last edited:

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in scopus. Its time for the pilgramidge. snacks or no snacks? we need to get the others on here. Time to get the word out and take over. I saw some other forum had thousands of posts. Hopw long do you think it will take for us to catch them? hmmm. wound up for Sunday. Later

OP
OP
Wy Renegade

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in scopus. Its time for the pilgramidge. snacks or no snacks? we need to get the others on here. Time to get the word out and take over. I saw some other forum had thousands of posts. Hopw long do you think it will take for us to catch them? hmmm. wound up for Sunday. Later

Well in all honesty given our love of the hobby, I figure we should be caught up in no time. See Dennis was on already, heard anything from Natclan? Hopefully there may be a few others hanging around the site as well.

OP
OP
Wy Renegade

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks, plans are final. We meet Sunday @ 1:00pm sharp in the High School parking lot. We'll start with the High School tanks (yeah, you'll all get a first hand look at what an Aiptasia dominated tank looks like), and then car pool from there. Tanks to see on the pilgrimage include: Randy's, Matt's, Matt & Blake's, Tim's, John's, & Denny's. Snacks are at the option of the host. See you all there!

Natclanwy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well in all honesty given our love of the hobby, I figure we should be caught up in no time. See Dennis was on already, heard anything from Natclan? Hopefully there may be a few others hanging around the site as well.

Finally got registered, I've been extremely busy the last couple of weeks but made some time and got my tank ready for the pilgrimage, so see you guys tomorrow:dribble:

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We want pics. we want pics. We want pics. continue repeating until it happens.

OP
OP
Wy Renegade

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ome on Scopus or Natclanwy - are you guys gonnamake me post pics from the pilgramage or are one of you two gona do it?

Frankly Dennis, I've been waiting on you. You're the only one who took pictures of everyone with their tanks at all of the stops ~ all I took was shots of individual highlights, so until the full tank shots are up, I won't post any pictures :squigglemouth:. Besides, I thought you said you were going to post them in the first 48 hours after the pilgrimage?! LOL, J/K! I know you've been busy with work and all, unfortunately, so have I; got pics loaded to computer, but not resized or downloaded to photobucket yet.

Natclanwy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have uploaded everyones pics to photobucket so enjoy.

I don't know if I will get pics posted on Randy's thread today or not, I just found out that my company is closing its office in Sheridan and will be laying everyone off at the end of the month so I have been busy making preperations and looking for work.

OP
OP
Wy Renegade

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have uploaded everyones pics to photobucket so enjoy.

I don't know if I will get pics posted on Randy's thread today or not, I just found out that my company is closing its office in Sheridan and will be laying everyone off at the end of the month so I have been busy making preperations and looking for work.

Dennis said something about that ~ very sorry to hear that. Hope you can find something ASAP.

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about that John. Hope something comes up. Great pics.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back