Ny aquatics red sea asfur

ajiisss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
312
Reaction score
76
Location
80924
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought several fish in the past from them but this one really disappointed . They said its 3-4 inches in there site and this is what I got.
No offense against any business but this is not right.
1627591522111.png
 
I bought several fish in the past from them but this one really disappointed . They said its 3-4 inches in there site and this is what I got.
No offense against any business but this is not right.
1627591522111.png
Did you contact them?
 
I have to say that I have found NY Aquatics to give me some of the best fish I have. I have 3 choati wrasses that are many years old, Sakuras, and an Early wrasse that is spectacular. I have found the owner to be incredibly reasonable and helpful. I'd reach out...
 
I have to say that I have found NY Aquatics to give me some of the best fish I have. I have 3 choati wrasses that are many years old, Sakuras, and an Early wrasse that is spectacular. I have found the owner to be incredibly reasonable and helpful. I'd reach out...
I bought several fishes from them . Had got some excellent fishes from them. reasonable its just this order is messed up. like I said no offense against business but little disappointed
 
Holding negative comments. Close to 3", at least they responded.
 
Last edited:
The owner has agreed to take care of issues. am closing this thread
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new