• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nyaquatic Round 2 - Much better experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Tom nhia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After my previous experience with them I was very hesitant to buy from them. But as luck would have it, I participated in a challenge hosted by them on Instagram before the whole mess from my previous order and won $100 store credit. So after a few weeks of browsing to see what I wanted, they got in some Pomacentrus vatosoa. I took that chance to give them another try. I ended up grabbing a P vatosoa, springer damsel, talbot damsel, and a couple inverts. I set my order date to Tuesday November 21st.

Family took the package in while I was attending my college classes. I was told that everything came in alive, good sign im very much excited for the P vatosoa. I open the box and confirm that everything is alive, except that one fish was missing. Fortunately the P. vatosoa was here but the talbot damsel just did not get packed, kind of odd how they could forget to pack a fish when they are looking at the order details. Sent text to Michael about the missing fish to see if there was any reasons and if i could get back the money that I spent on it. I was more curious about the reason rather than the money itself. Silence. Thursday morning, Thanksgiving day, I decide to sent a message to their instagram, which i believe is managed by the daugther. Pretty much just let them know that the talbot was missing, and did not expect to get a reply until friday since it was Thanksgiving. A few minutes later, i receive an apology and a refund. Never found out why it was not sent but the most important fish did make it so I count this as a successful order.

I'm not sure how they have their stuff set up and how many people are working there but just from my experience so far, it looks like they are short-staffed. This wasn't a perfect order but they seem like good people with quality fish.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 164 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back