• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NYC : Free Wyoming White Clownfish

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacultured from Sustainable Aquatics. I think it's a female. I've had her for 18+ months.

I recently added a very small Kole tang and the clownfish beat the **** out of the Kole Tang. Bit the tang's fins and dragged her around the tank. So I removed the clown and put her in the sump. I originally had a pair, but tragically the male jumped out of the tank a few months ago.

Located UWS. You need to pick it up. No rush, free to a good home.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that clown is a savage!! I’ve not heard of that much of a beat down to a tang by a clown but I do know they’re fiercely territorial.

Did the Kole survive the encounter?

A pic would probably help with your sale :)

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a White Wyoming, she's a happy camper follows your hand and swims next to it. She is the only fish in the 170, very calm. Sorry to hear that one has an aggression problem.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back