• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nyos 160 for Nyos 120

f8thless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to trade my nyos 160 for a nyos 120.

Reason for trade is I'm looking to make space in my reefer 350 sump.

One thing to note is, this skimmer was damaged during shipment and I had glued a few pieces back together. Skims flawlessly otherwise.

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade my nyos 160 for a nyos 120.

Reason for trade is I'm looking to make space in my reefer 350 sump.

One thing to note is, this skimmer was damaged during shipment and I had glued a few pieces back together. Skims flawlessly otherwise.

I'm on the other side of the country, but I have a NYOS 120 and will be upgrading my tank and am looking for a NYOS 160. Mine skims great and one part did break inside, though it still works well (somehow). I was going to glue it back as well, so it looks like we're in the same ballpark.

Let me know if you want to do a straight trade and are willing to ship. I have my original box and everything. I'll clean it up in citric acid and if you want I can glue the piece in place (though it just kind of sits in place right now, part of the bubble plate) or just ship it as is.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back