Nyos 220 leak issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mafiaboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mafiaboy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I just bought a Nyos 220 and was wondering if anyone else was having any issues where the cap twists on? I am getting some small water / microbubble leaks from the side. I tried taking it off and reattaching it but the issue still persists. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it simply a defective o-ring or am I not attaching it properly where it twists on?

Thanks!
 
Hey guys,

I just bought a Nyos 220 and was wondering if anyone else was having any issues where the cap twists on? I am getting some small water / microbubble leaks from the side. I tried taking it off and reattaching it but the issue still persists. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it simply a defective o-ring or am I not attaching it properly where it twists on?

Thanks!
Sounds like bad o-ring
Place a piece of Saran Wrap over opening then put cap on and request new seal from manufacturer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new