- Joined
- May 21, 2024
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Brighton
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
Help please guys
So I replaced my skimmer from a bubble mag 3.5 to a nyos Quantum120 however it is just over flowing all the time.
Does it need to broken in still even thou its in a old set up it skimmers great first couple of days but done a water change this morning now it won’t stop over flowing is there anything I can do or does it sort itself out

So I replaced my skimmer from a bubble mag 3.5 to a nyos Quantum120 however it is just over flowing all the time.
Does it need to broken in still even thou its in a old set up it skimmers great first couple of days but done a water change this morning now it won’t stop over flowing is there anything I can do or does it sort itself out
