NYOS Quantum 120 Skimmer F/S

Item Price
$250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tamale

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Messages
215
Reaction score
231
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a lightly used NYOS Quantum 120! First turned on 17 Jan 2023. No issues with the skimmer at all, just went another direction.

Looking for $250.00 plus shipping or best offer!
90FE5A97-C036-480D-9803-7C465C73F8D4.jpeg
B2162D26-74AB-4B01-BF22-29375EA51D4E.jpeg
E3214827-1EA3-476C-8D25-EB606037F3E7.jpeg
 
Where in MI? I'm interested from Cleve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new