Nyos Quantum 300 Protein Skimmer

Item Price
550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Surfpulse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
80
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Used Nyos Quantum 300 Protein Skimmer. Works great, no longer need anything this big. Skimmer is maybe 2 years old, its been out of water for over 6 months. Just needs a good cleaning

Price- $550 Located in Fairfield, CA

I will not ship it
20240210_155712.jpg
20240210_155704.jpg
20240210_155657.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new