Nyos versus aquaready skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter phish1627
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

phish1627

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
6
Location
Palm Harbor
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am building my first reef tank (50 gallon) and I am trying to decide between the aquaready Q1 and the nyos quantum 120 based off recommendations from my LFS.

Any thoughts/opinions on one versus the other (or additional recs)?
 
Man, I don't know anything about AquaReady, but I love the look of Nyos and they have a good reputation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new