Oase bio master thermo 250

BuddyTheGreat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best media to be running inside? It’s pumping to a 22 gal long tank.
IMG_6689.jpeg
IMG_6690.jpeg
 
I'd run a bunch of rock rubble if you have any left over, if not just load it with any bio media. I've used the umedia balls from petsmart and they've been working well. Then of course I'd recommend throwing in a bag of carbon somewhere then I'd just fill the rest with polyfill. At least that's what I'd do with it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new