Obligatory New Guy Post from Tulsa OK

Spartachris

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Tulsa, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Been doing saltwater for 2 years now, fresh for more than that. Right now I have a 55 hex I keep in my office at work, but I am starting a new 125 for the house soon.

I'm joining here to find a good home for my build thread as well as to grow some roots. Tired of the politics large opinions :sad: at another site.

Thanks!
Chris
 
Chris...welcome to R2R. It's a great forum and I have found it to be so helpful and the people are great. Can't wait to see pics of your setup.
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hello Chris and Welcome to R2R a place full of great info and great people


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new