Obtaining Fluconazole

CoryZipperle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying Fluconazole over the counter from the various supply houses is super expensive. I've heard about people getting their hands on this from pharmacies. Is this something you've done? If so, how did you get a prescription for this?

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying Fluconazole over the counter from the various supply houses is super expensive. I've heard about people getting their hands on this from pharmacies. Is this something you've done? If so, how did you get a prescription for this?
They use this drug to combat fungus infection. My wife had a prescription when diagnosed with candidiasis

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some vet pharmacies will fill it without a prescription if you tell them it’s for an aquarium or fish as no one writes scripts for fish. Maybe I’ve just been lucky but that’s what I do. 300mg is a common form.

edit..i guess I should caution you as there will be no directions and you need to know what your doing with dosing and the affects on your tank. There is a HUGE article here on r2r that is a great source of info. It will tick off some things and your calc/Alk consumption may drop drastically while treating

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 86 45.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.0%
Back