Ocean Direct live sand Vs Diamond Goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter bnell809
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bnell809

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've wanted a good workhorse for my tank and decided on the Diamond Goby. However, I didn't think of the sandstorm that was about to happen. My green hammer and zoas are closed up. Should I trade the little guy in or wait it out?

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sifters sift, they don't slow down or stop sifting. Some specimens stay closer to the sand, but still sift sand.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new