Ocean Revive Artic T247 Settings

ChilliDogs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Shavertown
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, a bit ago I started up a 125g aquarium 72x18x22 with 2 Ocean Revive Arctic T247 lights on their factory arms. Im wondering if anyone has a similar setup or can suggest light settings for corals/anenomes, that way I can possibly have decent light settings before starting corals. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
Those lights are great. I would definitely recommend or then 2 for that size tank. I had above 3 of them over my 4 foot tank. I was growing full out SPS under those lights, people were shocked when they saw the growth.
 
Upvote 0
I still use the lights on one of my display tanks. I like the fact that they are easy to setup and use, I have had small issues with the lights in the most recent years like the LED boards but for something that is over 6 years old I can't really complain. Considering the environment these electronics are operating in.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new